Third Party Content and Systems Integrations
Extend the Solartis Insure platform’s capabilities even further by leveraging third party content providers such as ISO ERC (Electronic Rating Content and Forms), Zillow for property details, Dunn & Bradstreet for financial data and Oden for cancellation rules. Solartis Insure web services in conjunction with these providers minimizes project risks and reduces initial configuration and maintenance requirements as the third party content (e.g. exposure characteristics, rates, rules, forms) is readily available and is pre-tested.
Here are a few of the third party content providers we work with:
- ISO ERC
- Rates books and Rules (with carrier specific LCMs and deviations)
- Oden (Cancellation and Reinstatement state compliance)
- Dunn & Bradstreet (Business Credit Report Agency)
- Zillow (Property Data)
- Pitney Bowes (Distance to Coast)
- CoreLogic (Natural Hazard Risk Data)
Our Approach to System Integration
Solartis provides web services to import and export data in/from our system.
- Our import services are usually executed in asynchronous fashion based on queuing techniques and uses JMS.
- We support SOAP and XML-RPC protocols in web services.
- We can invoke any 3rd party web services to extract data or post data.
To integrate with your systems or services Solartis supports
- Tightly coupled and Loosely coupled integration methods
- Various methods of integration includes Web Services, Queuing, Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) frameworks, File Transfers, Conduit DB, etc
- Event Driven Integrations:
- Integrations are enabled through workflow events and can be associated to a user action or event
- Synchronous and asynchronous modes
Example System Integrations
- Carrier / proprietary systems
- Claims Systems
- Billing and A/R
- General Ledger
- Data Warehouse
- Carrier/Agency Management
- Document Management
- Third Party Systems
- Payment Gateway (Chase Payment Tech, Authorize.NET)
- Document Management (ImageRight, Alfresco)
- Pentaho (Reporting)